The Gas-Pro PID VOC monitor utilises the Photo Ionization Detection technology to allow you to detect hundreds of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). If you are working in an environment that is high in levels of solvents, glues, paints and general VOCs, the Gas-Pro PID will monitor your safety. With its dual-colored display, the monitor will alert the user with its 95db audible alarm and its dual-colored visual alarm bars.
Crowcon’s PID works with a 10.6 electron volt lamp. This sensor is the most stable sensor on the market and offers the detection of a wide range of VOCs. The sensor has an internal UV light source, which the gas sample passes through. An electron is released for gases with an ionization potential of 10.6.
- Top mount display – Makes it easy to read at a glance for quick decision-making
- Simple single button operation – Limited training required
- Ergonomically designed – Sits well when worn and fits easily in the hand
- Monitors 5 gases from many different options – Hundreds of variants to choose from
- Pumped and diffusion solutions – Offers multiple uses within one compact detector
- Multiple languages – Regionally configurable
- Automatic fail-safe flow pump plate recognition – Simple to use and no tools required
- Specific and unique Pre-Entry Check (PEC) mode – Takes away the pain of pre-entry testing
- PID correction factor – Set to target VOCs
- Broad range PID – Hundreds of VOC gases detected
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP66 – Capable of withstanding harsh environments
- Bump and calibration reminders – Full compliance
- Positive/+ve Safety – Full site compliance
- Strong pump – Up to 30m sampling