Laser Methane mini (LMm) is a compact handheld detector that can detect methane gas from a safe distance. Utilising infrared laser technology, methane leaks can be quickly confirmed by pointing the laser beam towards the suspected leak, or along the survey line. This revolutionary technology removes the need to access elevated places, under floor or other hard to reach areas. It is also ideal for surveying large open spaces e.g. landfills or along pipelines.
LMm is easy to operate and requires little maintenance. An automatic self check and calibration ensures consistent performance and reliability every time the unit is turned on.
- Detects at up to 30ms distant - keeps operators out of harms way
- Detects at up to 100m with reflector - hard-to-reach areas at height or behind barriers can be monitored
- Green guide laser light - clear visibility of survey point, even in bright sun light
- Point and shoot technology - required little or no training and is easy to use
- Compact and lightweight - truly portable, can fit in a pocket
- Green guide laser light - clear visibility of where you are surveying even under strong sunlight
- Wide OLED display - clear and bright readout on screen
- No moving parts - little maintenance required
- Self-check and automatic calibration on start-up - ensures accurate and reliable readings; removes the need to return for regular calibration
Contact [email protected] for more information.