Using superior “Xenon Flash” technology the SafEye range is immune to false alarms caused by partial blockage and extreme weather conditions (fog, rain or snow) and direct or reflected sunlight, flame or other black body radiation sources.
SafEye Quasar 900
The New SafEye Quasar 900 is an open path detection system. It employs “spectral fingerprint” analysis of the atmosphere using the Differential Optical Absorption Spectroscopy (DOAS) technique. With a range from 7m up to 200m the Quasar 900 detects gas hazards in extremely harsh environments where dust, fog, rain, snow or vibration can cause a high reduction of signal.
- The main stainless steel enclosure is Exd flameproof with an integral, segregated, Exe terminal section.
- An I.S. communicator can be connected for diagnostic/maintenance purposes.
- Includes heated windows to eliminate condensation and icing
- HART capability for digital communication
- Designed to meet SIL2 per IEC61508 and FM performance approved per FM6325 and tested per EN60079-29-4.
Duct Mounted SafEye Flammable Gas Detectors
Specially designed Duct Open Path Detectors designed and widely used to monitor ingress of hazardous flammable gas concentrations into air intakes of turbine engines and HVAC air ducts.
Spectrex Configuration Sheet
Click here to configure the Spectrex part number for the model you want.