The next generation LaserMethane and inspection management service that helps manage leaks until repairs are complete. The LaserMethane is capable of detecting methane leaks at a distance up to 30m, it enables companies to quickly survey multiple leak risks, and safely, without having to enter a hazardous area, allowing workers to quickly and effectively manage the entire maintenance process. Now with a camera to shoot an inspection point with a measured value and communication device that automatically sends output to the cloud server.
LaserMethane Smart Advantages
- Precise measurement locations – measurement values tied to a captured image (measuring point, value and time stamp)
- Reliability – little maintenance with self-check or automatic calibration on start-up
- Remote detection – searching range of 30m removes safety risk for operators
- Quick response – allows for swift searching
- Persuasive evidence – laser co-axis digital camera records photos and videos and stores them on a cloud server
- User friendly – point and shoot technology with little or no training
- Clear laser – green laser pointer is visible in bright sunshine
How It Works?
The detector measures the characteristics of methane, which is absorbed into the laser beam (infrared rays) of a specific wavelength (infrared absorption technology). The directed laser reflects back a diffused beam from the target, where the device will receive the reflected beam and measure the absorptivity of the beam, that is then calculated into methane column density (ppm-m).