Crowcon can help your people develop gas detection awareness and gain a better understanding of our certified products. We offer comprehensive service, installation and maintenance training for agents, distributors and customers.
To improve efficiency and accessibility, as well as to provide high levels of service to our customers, we have revamped the way we deliver the service and calibration training for our products.
We offer two types of training:
- Virtual Classroom Service Training Courses – A series of day long live webinar sessions led by our technical team that deliver the required expertise to become a certified Crowcon service technician.
- The virtual classroom sessions are available at 3-month intervals with dates scheduled in advance throughout the year
Please note that places are limited for the virtual classroom sessions and the Introduction day is mandatory. The follow on fixed and portable days are optional. Partners can attend just one or both as per their requirements.
These are for new channel or service partners and new team members joining existing service partners
- Online Service Training – A series of product specific online courses designed to act as refresher training on how to service/calibrate our products
- The online service training modules are available via our new online learning platform.
NB: These are mandatory every 2 years to maintain authorized service center status
These sessions are available to all service partners that have already completed the introductory virtual classroom courses
To find out more, please contact your Crowcon sales representative or sign-in to your partner area
Part numbers for the training are as follows:
|Online service training course bundle – Portables
|Online service training course bundle – Fixed
|Virtual classroom service training course – Stage 1 Introduction
|Virtual classroom service training course – Stage 2 Portables
|Virtual classroom service training course – Stage 2 Fixed
- How to book:
- In order to secure a place on one of the virtual classrooms or get access to our online refresher modules please contact us at email@example.com