Gases include the most common four (carbon monoxide, methane, oxygen and hydrogen sulphide), but also an expanded range: ammonia, ozone, sulphur dioxide, H2 filtered CO (for steel plants) and IR carbon dioxide (for safe area use only).
- Rugged and impact-resistant design provides extra shock and vibration protection - provides protection in the harshest environment
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67
- Can be submerged in water
- 95dB audible alarm - ensures prompt evacuation from hazard zone
- Vivid red/blue visual alarm
- Vibrating alarm
- Proven sensor technology and software operation - covers you over an extended shift
- Clear "calibration due" warning
- Lithium-ion battery provides over 14 hours continuous operation from a single charge with no memory effects
- Single button operation for all functions - can be operated with gloved hands
- Top mounted, backlit display of all gas readings, diagnostics and battery life - 'at a glance' operating status
Contact [email protected] for more information.